I know that it's been a while since I last posted, but since school started things have been a little hectic. Thankfully, I've managed to create a good schedule-let's hope I stick to it. Anyway, my newest post is another playlist of the week post. I decided that for this post in particular, I'm going to give it a theme of some sort. This is my work out playlist, songs that I listen to when I work out.
1) "Ain't my Fault"-Zara Larsson. This definitely a hype song, would listen to this if I was on the treadmill or the elliptical .
2) "Hope You Understand"-Grace.
3) "Are You Having Any Fun?"-Hoodie Allen (ft Meghan Tonjes)
4) "Hair"-Little Mix (ft Sean Paul)
5) "She Doesn't Mind"-Sean Paul.
6) "Needed Me"-Rhianna. I would listen to this song when I'm on one of the strength machines. I just prefer to listen to songs are slightly slower.
7) "Sucker for Pain"-Wiz Khalifa, Imagine Dragons, Logic, Ty Dolla Sign, X Ambassadors, and Lil Wayne.
8) "Sax" -Fleur East.
9) "Holy Grail"-Jay Z (ft Justin Timberlake)
10) "No Interruption"-Hoodie Allen.
11) "Work"-Rhianna (ft Drake)
12) "Comeback"-Ella Eyre.
Alright there is my work out playlist for Playlist of the Week! What kind of songs do you like to listen to when you work out?